PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - new recruiting grounds for CX
View Single Post
Old 21st Mar 2012, 08:19
captain.weird

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
We are headed for disaster. I can see it already, a Cathay 747 heading at the Eiffel tower, some ash hole screaming "Allah uAhkbar" at the top of his misguided, demented voice.
I'm not an Indian, nor an Asian. But yes, I'm a muslim and I'm proud of it. But why this amateur anti muslim sentence? Not every muslim is going to crash his airplane in a building, tower or what the **** it is. Those who do this are the people who are raised up in the 'danger areas' like places in Pakistan, Afghanistan, Iraq and a few others. I know some great people of those places, but it is just your destiny. They don't choose where they are born, raised up and who there carers are. I went to the mosque for lessons about my religion, to learn to read the Quran (I still don't understand it) and a lot of other things. But the best part of it is: I have learnt to be a good man which respects other religions, choices from others and what the most important things are in life. Those guys who are flying the airplanes in the buildings/towers did the same but they learnt something else: no respect for other religions and choices from others. They are drilled in their brains by those Anwar's and Osama's. It isn't their choice, it is their destiny again. Understanding this will be very hard for you, maybe your disrepect, maybe your choices in your own life. But remember this: people will threat you like you threat them. Stay positive, and see the good things in the negativities. CW