PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Oxford Modular waypoint or Flying Time Aviation Integrated advice please!
Old 20th Mar 2012, 10:06
pakythepilot

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
hy,
harryt

My suggestion is Don't go to OAA for the modular path way..u're going to waste your time.. because remember cadet comes first even along ur flight training. you're going to find ur plane booked maybe two weeks ago, being fly by a cadet, and their response is going to be, I'm so sorry but we have a class of cadets which they need to fly. For them u come always at the second place. Also as a modular they are not going to help u to get your fist employment. try to understand their point you don't pay 80000 pounds as the integrated students. trust me there's no point to spend that amount of money, especially for a modular path way. Find other flight schools as stepleford or Professional Flight Training, u're going to spend really less money then oxford and they get u in consideration as a normal studend giving you the best helping and training. what I am writing is said by a modular student who changes flight school from oxford to stapleford for the reason which I have explained u above.