PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Flight deck positions at FlyDubai Master Thread - Merged
Old 20th Mar 2012, 09:10
ABBOT

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
The Solution, maybe?

When flying to some of our more uncouth destinations we should purchase ourselves a discounted return ticket to afford ourselves similar protection as our passengers!

This would go a little way to alleviate the stresses of worries such as Kabul, Kandahar and Baghdad. Where one may be subject to shooting, bombing or the chance of being abducted by an insurgent or imposter. Or, Chittagong or Dhaka were a dose of Dengue fever may ensue. Not to mention the untold pleasures of the new proposed destinations.

I admit that it may be a little bit of an odd solution, but in the situation in which flydubai's employees find themselves 'odd' may be the new 'normal'.

I do foresee a small issue with the companies insurers, as the crew will obviously need to change appearance and take their assigned seats in the cabin in the event of any downroute issue, in addition, a passenger discrepancy on departure would need to be accepted.

I will suggest this to my insurers in the hope of a discount to my new premium.