PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Emirates - Wannabes & Recruitment X
View Single Post
Old 19th Mar 2012, 15:09
Lauryl

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Faaris and FlyingCupCakeGirl

Faaris
Thank you Faaris!
I admire your positive attitude compared to mine, I am a pessimistic person as you can notice! But not having a feedback is pretty upseting. I have previous cabin crew experience and always used customer service in all my jobs so I thought all these assets would be advantages to at least pass the first stage but I failed twice at the same stage! It is so frustrating! However you're right, I won't give up, one day or so we will make the cut! ^^

FlyingCupCakeGirl
Actually that's what I thought too but even after an OD the 6 months waiting are compulsory! I went to Paris OD last July and tried to attend Toulouse OD 2 months later but when I told the lady that I already attended a OD 2 months earlier she sent me home telling me that I had to wait for 6 months. I think if I had not mentionned that she wouldn't have known I attented an OD before because they probably toss the unsucessful candidates CVs....
I'm gonna try to apply for an AD in London next month. There's no way they can check every single candidates last OD! We're too numerous and as I already said they probably don't keep all the CV's, do they? The worst think that could happen is that the Australian lady be there and recognize me..

What do you guys think?