PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Skill Test in India before Conversion of Licence
Old 19th Mar 2012, 06:39
indgirl

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Hi, I have been following this post for a while now and am thoroughly confused about all the new requirements. I am looking to complete my recency flying soon as I have got the conversion papers and Indian medicals out of the way. I did my flying in Australia and now need to convert the license.
I hold a CASA CPL+a MECIR but I have done all my multi flying on the twin commanche.This was done over a year and a half ago and now the twin Commanche is not valid in india.I have to return to Australia in order to renew my instrument rating as well as complete my recency for conversion.I want to get my Indian Cpl with a multi endorsed on it. I am required to complete 10 hours of training on a twin for this.I was planning on completing this on the partinavia(PA 68).
If I Complete my 10 hrs day on the C-152+5hrs night(c-152)+ 10 hrs of training on the new multi(including all the tests)+all the skills test in India on a C152.Will I be eligible for conversion to an Indian license with single and multi endorsements according to the new rules? And can the signal reception test be done abroad still?
I meet all the other requirements of cross country hours plus total time…ect...
I would be very great full for any help in this regard. Thanks.