PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - new recruiting grounds for CX
View Single Post
Old 18th Mar 2012, 23:32
IFB

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Primed

Of course CX management are looking for candidates who think they can make the package work. Unlike you, they are not totally devoid of common sense. (I don’t care how big your IQ is you seem to have no common sense whatsoever) Why do you think the majority of new candidates are young and single? CX know that to live in HK you guys will rent together and thus for a few years the illusion that the deal is OK will just about hold. The problem will come when you want a family only then will the penny drop and will you realise just how poorly placed you are. Of course as you have said you think you will see opportunity where others don’t so perhaps you will find a way where everybody else has failed. Please let us know how you plan to have your kids educated without having to spend thousands of HKD per month. Then again perhaps your solution will be to not bother granting your children an education. At least that way you may all be able to eat something.

Perhaps you could ask the company if you could pay your own way to HK plus any hotel expenses for the interview. Maybe you could even pay them for giving you such a great opportunity flying big shiny jets should you be offered a position. I am sure they would jump at that chance.

I cannot believe you are a pilot because your posts get more farcical every day. At least the cadets already in CX know just how bad the deal is when projecting into the future hence the fact that many are already planning for when they are free of the forgivable loan.