PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - RAF Sharjah
Thread: RAF Sharjah
View Single Post
Old 18th Mar 2012, 15:32
captain_salman

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
@ Quebec, sir I think we should meet up ASAP! Upon our meeting you will also know how deeply I am attached to history, be it of any kind... I am a keen researcher and have a sharp eye for everything! I am also intrigued by RAF Sharjah and you must have seen my photo post attempts.

Just like you I also have an imagination for everything, I like to imagine things how they used to be in their heyday! To go back in time and try to visualise history is what my passion is. I have studied this area of Al Mahatta inside out! I want to explore this area with you and share the information I have regards to its current conditions and which areas exist even today! Trust me sir ... there is much RAF Sharjah left even today compared to what we all used to think.

I believe if we meet we can share each other's information as well, the area you live in at the moment share its roots to RAF Sharjah is very interesting for me to know!

here's my contact details for you and everyone who wishes to meet me here in Al Mahatta (aka RAF Sharjah!)

email: [email protected]