PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - AF 447 Thread No. 7
View Single Post
Old 18th Mar 2012, 02:44
Lyman

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
This wreck started with duff speeds, and continued with duff speeds, and duff speeds killed them.

They HAD "crazy speed". The problem is that too much of it was vertical. No STALL recovery was discussed or attempted. It is as you say, and clear as day, they thought they had an overspeed, and whether they sussed their PITCH accurately or NOT, they all signed on to pull, after much apparent confusion.

Too much has been made of how "simple" the soluton was. It was NOT. What does a heavy sound like at 15k fpm descent with an AoA in the roof?

Spinkleman, hear this: I have NOT accused BEA of manipulation of data. What they have done is release too little, and set the stage for a miscarriage of the TRUTH. "OFFENDER"? How so? I counsel doubt, and scepticism, which to me is far short of purposely slandering dead pilots. Make a list of what is MISSING in sounds, conversation,and discussion. Then drive your truck through it.

Assess the state of UAS, STALL training, and high altitude upset recovery. Read Post #66. Ignore what I say, consider only what is missing from a fair stage.

We'll have to see. Patience, there is no other way.