PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - new recruiting grounds for CX
View Single Post
Old 17th Mar 2012, 00:13
404 Titan

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
shivamjoshi

Firstly there are close to 30000 unemployed pilots in Europe and the US combined. Secondly 250 hours isn’t experienced. It is, to put it bluntly extremely inexperienced. Indian applicants may be desperate, but desperation won’t get you the job here sunshine, even with management pilots doing the interviews.

CX never has spent limitless amounts on wages. They have always been as tight as a fishes ar*e. Now they are compromising safety to be even tighter.

As for the rest of your dribble, if you can list for me, a generic airlines total operating costs and break it down in percentage order, then I will have a discussion regarding why some airlines operate on wafer thin margins.

Anyway your whole post is a bit rich for someone who aspires to become an expat pilot but hates expat pilots in India. As limited as your previous posts are you are clearly a racist idiot. If you come here with that attitude sunshine, I can assure you , you will be ripped a new ar*ehole.

Recently i went to get my class 1 med done and i was shocked to count 19 people besides me who had come for the same purpose as i had. I was expecting people to abandon their CPL plans in a big way. But i am disappointed. Lets hope the government acts tough and throws out expats.

Last edited by 404 Titan; 17th Mar 2012 at 00:30.