PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Financial advice
View Single Post
Old 16th Mar 2012, 14:25
onedayremains

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Financial advisors

Best is to deal with a certified advisor. These deVere's GLobalEye and what-not guys you get that parachute in after a weeks induction 'training' (usually ex-washing machine salesmen) are expert salesmen, but NO follow through or real experience

My Skandia policy lost a LOT of money over 5 yrs because things were not monitored and looked after as promised....plus took a nice currency hit as well.

I'm back at home now, but decided to Google and found "Daniel van Niekerk" on google, actually the guy is all over the net...so no matter where I looked his name kept popping up.

Anyway, I made contact and although he's all the way out in SE Asia he managed to sort out my investment in no time. These days you can do everything via SKYPE and email. I got out of the looser fund, and managed to already gain a couple of points with another non market correlated strategy being formulated.

I can highly recommend Daniel, and he so happens to be UK certified as well. He is also quick on the draw as they say.

Harold Fouche