PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Please your advice on a fraudulent fort worth based flight school
Old 16th Mar 2012, 13:41
glideslopealive

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Unhappy Please your advice on a fraudulent fort worth based flight school

Hello,

I need your advice regarding a Flight School based in Fort Worth, Tx. They have held on to my over $5000 since the year 2008 when i was a student pilot there. I have done everything possible to recover my money but to no avail. Including making complaints to the Federal Trade Commission(FTC), Better Business Bureau(BBB) and Office of the Attorney General Texas. All these organizations have querried them regarding my complain. But they school refuses to even respond to their querries. I contracted the services of an attorney some years ago to help me pursue the case legally, but had to stop when i could not longer afford the $300/hr legal fee of the attorney. I believe that the flight school knowing that i was a foreign student from a poor country, have taking advantage of that and refused to respond to querries of mediating organizations. The figure out that i would not be able to afford to hire an attorney to pursue my case, and they also know that only a law court and not BBB, FTC or office of the Attorney general can compel them to respond. I welcome any advice, as the action of this Flight School has caused me untold misery and hardship in both my career and life in the last 4yrs. Thanx