PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - The Demise of Hong Kong Airlines
View Single Post
Old 16th Mar 2012, 10:22
Madp1lot

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
@sevenx3: tudo joia?

@changi.prison: Info directly from HK.gov website: census. So Its a general overview of HK pop. Data by household as far as I know.

guys, my location might say "sunny europe"... but as an info... I grew up there, and all my family's there (well... 60k from there ) and yes... I love fishball soup

I KNOW hk's expensive, never said otherwise... but the thing is, HKA paycheck, compared internationally.. its good.. (for a FO that is) (emirates doesn't offer me anything... since I don't play in a sandbox for some decades already and my goal is to get back to my family).

Besides, other real option to move back home is to go either as a CX SO (thanks, but NO thank you), or KA FO.......FO.......OLD FO on the not-so-near-rather-distant future.

Been talking with ppl there, and they do say we need to keep our cool with HR.dep... and as for a fixed rooster...well... lets just call it a rooster for now (of sorts).
But they're flying about 50/60 block a month (A330) and overall happy with the job. No complaints toward admins. The company's growing (like it or not), and its gonna compete with CX group... so... lets say that in a 10 years window, I'm better off in HKA then in KA (not cutting second option out, mind).

just like icemankk2001 said... Hk's in Asia... live it as such