PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Cathay Pacific Cadet Pilot Programme
View Single Post
Old 16th Mar 2012, 06:09
yatsuki

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I dreamed about it when I was 17. People started picking up on this particular sentence. I think so many kids will dream about becoming such and such in the future, so do I. And when he/she is getting mature, he/she might recollect it and set a goal to achieve it, what's the problem with this?

Thanks for opinions though. They really helped me and motivated me.
Especially 404-Titan,average-punter, and orangeboy

@ 404-Titan

Yes, I do have a HKID. And yes, I see your point. For myself, I hate finding myself excuses which don't help anything at all. I'm doing what I can do, trying my very best to gear myself up even though this time I'm going to fail, so what? at least I gain the experience. If I really fail this time, I will give it another try, by then I will have my own flying experiences. It's not really the end of the world for me and I treat it as my big first step. I'm going to start flying lessons next week and I will achieve what I do no matter how.
I dream about it when I was 17 and now to achieve it when I am 25.

Thanks for the true saying from heart. It really helps.

@Dan Buster

For you, Dan Buster. Hmmm... I would say thanks too. However, your quote is kind of meaningless to me. By making fun of what others are serious about, this is not looking good for yourself. Learning respect is pretty basic in life, so go learn it, I don't believe anything is too late. Good luck with it!