PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - new recruiting grounds for CX
View Single Post
Old 16th Mar 2012, 02:27
404 Titan

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Spitfire88

Let me put it in simpler terms so your winnie little pea brain can understand. You think you’re hard done by because you can’t get a job in India with 250 hours where there are allegedly 6000 unemployed pilots. India isn’t alone here my friend. Europe reportedly has about 8000 unemployed pilots and the USA 20000+. It would be very interesting to see India open its aviation labour market for any foreign pilot with ≥250 hours. That would put the cat amongst the pigeons with you bunch of spoilt Indian brats who thinks the world owes them a living. My guess is you’re probably from a well off middle to upper class Indian family, your parents sent you to Australia, New Zealand or the USA and paid for your flying training. You probably haven’t worked a real job in your life and like your buddy robin.pereira, who claims that he sits on the couch watching TV all day if he can’t fly, my guess is you do the same. You probably still live at home with mummy and daddy. It is clear from your posts though that you have a severely inflated opinion of your own self importance. Get over yourself buddy. The world owes you nothing and if you were stupid enough to be fooled by the Indian Aviation bubble over the last 5-10 years, that is your fault. If, god forbid you actually make it to CX and you come here with the attitude you have, i.e. self importance and racial intolerance, you’re in for a very rude shock.