PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - new recruiting grounds for CX
View Single Post
Old 15th Mar 2012, 10:30
robin.pereira

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
You really are dopy idiot aren’t you?
you should be asking yourself whether you're one. you people keep mentioning the same thing again and again. you are also kind enough to say that you want us to get the same T&Cs.

okay so what do you suggest we do? i can only imagine if CX would place the offer letter right in front of me - and I say " hang on, I'm turning this down, since there aren't any jobs in India for low-timers and also because i'm not happy with the T&Cs, and so are the pilots currently in CX who aren't happy with the current T&Cs either and i want to sgo back home, watch Tv all day, warm up my couch"?????? boom! there goes my job in thin air. maybe i'll be doing you a favour. but what do i lose - an airline job i've been waiting for the past 1-2 years.

I suggest you do some research into Hong Kong labour laws before you make such an uninformed comment about current CX pilots. So you are under no misconception or confusion, for any CX pilot to just walk as you have suggested, would be a breach of contract and leave them open to law suites.
so that is your problem? fear of breach of contract and strict labour laws. what happened? u didn't see that coming, did you?. may i ask what were you doing your research on all this while - how to stop indian pilots from joining CX? with all due respect Sir, you are totally helpless, running out of options and trying to pull us into your blame game and telling us what to do and what not to do. it isn't going to work that way, if you thought we were vulnerable to your opinions. definitely not a good idea.