PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - The Home of Photos in Dunnunda! Mk I
View Single Post
Old 15th Mar 2012, 06:07
Jabawocky

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Ooooh you are good I guess that earns ya a frog back. But no preservative free Coopers

Jaba, Deny me the Chocky Frog will you?
In that case I'll also point out that it won't fly left wing low if you set the rudder trim appropriately. True Even with all that good gear the Sammy Davis Junior (or in your case the 'Michael Jackson') is crying out for a little bit of love and devotion. (Ignore if your rudder trim is a little bendy bit hanging off the rrrrrs end) Not quite, it is adjustable in flight, but it is manual and involves reaching over.....and I usually just rest a boot on to take up the little bit not dialled out. Yes...call me Lazy...guilty as charged. besides it goes pretty well even not perfectly trimmed
Your elevator trim is either extremely sensitive or your pax were running up and down the aisle, because in both photos it is out of trim. Yep, in a bit of light chop and it could have been just a momentary thing. In the climb it was just the AP complaining andbeing lazy....I was just being lazy and not complaining AND
With the AP engaged to an ARINC GPS it is still a bit right of track. Didn't you glue the Fin on straight? Now that one earns you a chocky frog back I had not seen that earlier, the pic in the climb was bang on, but later just a smidgeon off, I did dodge around a couple of tops, so maybe that explains it, might have been settling back on track when I took the pic, I do not recall. They are usually pixel for pixel in line.

No glueing the fin....its American not French

You really did get me there