PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - What do you do when you're not flying?
View Single Post
Old 6th Dec 2002, 13:25
MikeSamuel

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Cool

I've being getting accustomed with getting up every day and working for a living. It's not too bad really. Nice to know I can retire for 4 years in September and go study instead.

Spend rather a lot of time on the computer doing various projects, flying club website (it's very good ), an article for the BBC Midlands website, and lots of studying for college and finishing off my A Level. Haven't PPRuNed a great deal at all lately! :o

Do my bit of plane spotting every day as I pass the threshold of BHX on the A45.

Also helping to build a Vans RV-9A at the bottom of a friend's garden. It's extremely good fun and puts a whole new dimension on flying for me. Can't wait till it's ready, hopefully for Kemble in July!

Haven't been in an aeroplane for about 8 weeks or more, and am a bit stressed about the lack of progress I've made on the PPL. Tends to be if there's money in the bank I spend it

Have had 3 weekends away lately on drinking missions. It's been fun, though I miss my flying so much. Maybe Sunday.