PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Prestige Jet- All Merged Threads
View Single Post
Old 14th Mar 2012, 03:58
Heavy D

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Hello Tayar

Dear Tayar,

I have had the privilege of flying the first 737 for Prestige Jet, and for training some Captains. The 737 in question is in for refurbishment and an interior/avionics upgrade in the UK, and the company plans to offer other large aircraft to their fleet. The good folks at Prestige Jet are doing an important service to the government and people of the UAE and her Allies in the world, as well as operating as a UAE/GCAA/FAA Part 91 Operation for the Owner.

I have always found the aircraft to be in good repair, maintenance was promptly attended to, and the pilots and cabin crew at the top of their profession. The 737 retains an "N" registration in part because of the amicable relation between the UAE and the USA, the fact that 737s are in plentiful supply in the USA, and it makes it easy to attract American aviators who bring with them thousands of hours of experience operating high-density operations in severe weather all the time.

I hope that you enjoy your career with Prestige Jets, and that God keeps you in His Safety.

Fly Safe!
Heavy D