PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - bit of help with my uni work
View Single Post
Old 13th Mar 2012, 15:59
srobarts

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I now know more and I despair. I always understood that a university education meant in part acquiring critical and analytical thinking skills which could be utilised in many areas rather than just the subject one is reading. Your approach to the task in hand is, "How little can I get away with?". If you don't care about the topic why should anyone else care about helping you? People here have been generous in their suggestions but you will not get people to help you fully if you are not even starting to help yourself.

So you want a career in aviation? Just remember that the competition for all jobs these days is phenomenal. Employers are looking for people who go the extra mile. You could do well to remember that everything you write on forums like this and on social sites like FacePrune could well be read alongside your application for a job.

Go back to square one, take on board the suggestions, rewrite your questionnaire and re-ask for help. Make sure everyone understands that you want to do the best possible in the task. Feedback to people how you do. Regard every topic you do as part of your future job application - showing how good you are at taking on whatever is thrown at you and excelling.

Rant over

Last edited by srobarts; 13th Mar 2012 at 17:32. Reason: correcting typos