PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - new recruiting grounds for CX
View Single Post
Old 13th Mar 2012, 05:38
flyhardmo

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts
I am not able to foresee the way of living in Hong Kong with the current package being offered.
Yes you are. Its called research. You brag about your technology advanced society so you should be proficient enough to find out exactly what your living conditions will be.

But can you please tell me why millions of tourists from all over the world come to India every year?
Because its cheap

I don't want to talk too much about the colonial rule and there is no point bragging about it. The past is the past and we're working towards a better future
You obviously haven't learnt anything from history because you are allowing the colonials to screw you over once again. You can suger coat it and justify your actions all you want and since you trust the words of John Slosar so much, the truth will always be the truth no matter what you believe or words to that effect.

10) I love to fly ------ I love to fly in a big shiny jet even more
I really don't care of what you current cx employees think of people who are happy to accept the current deal
You won't be flying anything as an S/O so don't even bring that bullsh!t into the equation. If you don't care that's fine but don't ever let me catch you whinging because you screwed yourself over.

To all prospective S/O's regardless of nationality (yes Aussies,canucks, Brits yanks, euro's, Africans etc). if you think you deserve to occupy a seat on jet why do you believe you deserve to get paid Alot less than everyone else?