PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Crash-Cork Airport
View Single Post
Old 12th Mar 2012, 10:51
BigFrank

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
¿ 2 + 2 = 4 ? ¡ Not however if the companies are based in Spain !

I for one am confused by the posts from kroack both here and in the past.

The last one says:

"the crew was from airlada and the other two captains where the boss of the airlada. i think they made a documentary on the bbc explaining all that."

How many people are mentioned in this post ? Four ?

I do not know the jargon of airlines but I believe the 2 (dead; epd/rip) crew on the plane are known as the Captain and the First Officer.

i) Am I right in thinking that you do not claim that either of these were owners of Air Lada ?

ii) Who then are "the other two captains" to whom you refer ?

iii) You claim that the BBC (Northern Ireland; not shown in GB as I remember) documentary "explain[s] all that."

I saw the documentary on a satellite repeat if I am not mistaken (there is mention of it by myself and others earlier in the thread including a then live online link to see it) but I have no recollection of this clarification of ownership by these two highly mysterious, at least to me, other captains. Quite the opposite.

As I remarked earlier the black hole of ownership was commented upon but to some very considerable extent passed over in that documentary. Legal issues obviously can compromise the ability of any organisation to report.

It would be most helpful if you, kroack, were to expand considerably on your knowledge whether in English or Spanish.

If you want to post in Spanish, machine translations apart, there are plenty of people on here only too willing to translate. Not least myself.

The longer your post, the better. At least in principle.

Last edited by BigFrank; 12th Mar 2012 at 10:53. Reason: Tidy up spelling and grammar