PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Virgin Australia - Wannabes & Recruitment II
Old 12th Mar 2012, 07:31
mapsyd

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Online questionnaire help!!

Hi guys and girls. Just wondering if any of you could help with a little guidance to the Virgin online application questionnaire????? in the fields where they ask

1. What do you enjoy the most about working with customers?
2. What skills or qualities are important for dealing effectively with customers? Please provide an example of when you have displayed these.
3. Why do you want to be a Cabin Crew team member with Virgin Australia?
4. What value do you believe you could add to the Virgin Australia team?

What would you suggest my approach should be? short answers or a longer more meaningful answer?
I have got a draft of all answers but since I fear being rejected once again I really want to get these answers correct and in the right format.
some of my answers have averaged from 75 words for the first question to 385 words for question 2.....is this way to much????? The wording is spot on but again, I do not want to stuff it up, or worse, bore them.
I am happy to PM any of you with my answers if you wish to critique or suggest how to trim them down.....
I know it sounds desperate but I really just want to get past this stage so that I can go to an AD and show them exactly what I am about and how I feel I would make a great crew member. (hopefully)
Thank you all and any help would be wonderful.
Cheers