PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Throw me out or keep me in?
View Single Post
Old 6th Dec 2002, 02:10
Push it real good

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Cool

Slasher I reckon you should stay, but go easy on the agro.

I think it would help if you could cut things down to the bare elements which hold you in denial and therefore unable to accept and move on.

1. AN was bent over a barrel and held to ransom by the workers.
2. The ambit claim alienated the public giving AN management moral support and the Government GRIEF.
3. AN management had the benefit of a spy in the workers camp.
4. AN & the Government (robetty bob) saw a strategic alliance and pooled resources to prevent AN being screwed. In turn the workers were thoroughly Rogered and those who fought the good fight banished to other countrys.
5. Robetty Bob former head of the ACTU was not about to let the workers screw the public who in turn would screw him.. pure and simple.
6. In the words of Chuck Yaeger, "some pooches can't be screwed".
7. AN workers were fairly paid in the first place and most ended up unemployed, why ???? Greed pure and simple. The national average wage was purported to be $27K.....
8. If the ambit claim had been 9% there would not have been a problem at all. GET OVER IT !!!

9. Find a good company put in 100% effort and take out 75% and be part of something that will live and grow indefinately.

Our fathers & Grand fathers gave everything in numerous wars (some the supreme sacrifice) so that we could speak Australian, live as free men in the Australian tradition. They didn't **** and moan about money, The workers were the archietecs of their own demise, take responsibility for it MOVE ON...