PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Clark Institute of Aviation
View Single Post
Old 11th Mar 2012, 12:49
Bagoongathipon

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
First of all, those who helped me in my training? I know for a fact that everyone in my batch and above my batch are in the airline already. If theres some, it is because of his own undoing.

Secondly, how many are still without an airline? One guy from the last batch I knew, was released from IOE and started his productivity.

Thirdly, promises where made by clark av that wasnt fullfilled. But, what we did was made a way to meet halfway just to have a license then an airline to fly with. They failed miserably but we did we just have to find a way to get through. We did. Again, if someone who didnt get accepted in an airline, it is his own undoing. He could have done more than rely on the promises made.

I think there are tons of airlines who would not fullfill what was written in a contract or replace the whole contract to a new one. So, its part of the airline industry. Now, the question is, would you cry over that? Or do something about it? Its your choice.

I was in their position before.. even worse.. but we made it through. Im sure they can if they really want to. (if there are still MPLs in clark)