PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Ryanair 2 buy another 8 737-800
View Single Post
Old 5th Dec 2002, 23:13
PETERJ

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
TONY " Yeah well Jeez it's only £400 million .....I'd like to see that little Irish Leprauchan get into a pissing match with me...........or eh ....Cherie or .........eh any of her friends even the one with no criminal records.....so it's flash in the pan...........unsustainable ............eh..........let's draw a line under it and move forward......that OK Alisdair ??????

Shurrup Darling .............I.ve told you you can't have a big interrnational airport in the middle of Scotland ........no one I know has offered us a big enough backhander yet!!

And I.ve told you before Prescott......stick to serving Bacardi Breezers on things that float on the sea ...........you conned someone into payiny you a wage for that.......you awake Prescott ???

Let me make it absolutely clear .......low cost/no cost flights are on;y available to Members of Parliament , government officials and member of the labour party so let's draw a line under all this and move on .............ok Alisdair ??????????????????