PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Joining Qatar Airways (QR) - all you need to know about it (threads merged)
Old 11th Mar 2012, 08:19
ziubelu

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
hi jetaim...the scenery you are talking about could happen but I believe it's highly improbable...once , when I was at war school a guy (that was far from crazy) told us.."don't think that because they walk barefoot means they are stupid".
The economic interests in the EU is so prominent that they will never ever permit to happen it again.
According to intelligence Q has no means to counteract military...other like D have the means..but not the knowhow (and they wanted some really strategic assets that were not given to them)....the six stars a/c you are talking about are the meanest MF pilots in the world (I flew with and against them on training..and we never won a single fight)...so the tieless man has no chance of even thinking about it.
Regarding the 787....well I know it's the same type than the 777 ...but airliners will never hire you on the tripple as they know cockpits are totally different, but it is an investment in the future, it seems that experienced F/O's on the 320 are reluctant to move to the 78's because they are close to command asessment and moving would mean at least another year sitting the wrong side..money is money!...and glory is gone a long time ago..cheers.