PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Passenger Headsets
View Single Post
Old 11th Mar 2012, 04:15
cadetkid

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Fair enough, you were correct, however, as I have said a few times now, at the time of the original post that information was not presented, so my question was a fair one. Now it has been pointed out he is acting on behalf of his CFI, I can see where my original post was wrong, and I have no issue in admitting that.

It's always up to an individual to listen and learn, I agree, however with your frankly rather rude attitude that comes across in your posts, I'm surprised any young person would listen to you in the first place Had you politely pointed out the error in my first post (which I can happily admit i was wrong about, I never said I wasn't), rather than being a about it, we wouldn't have an issue. Had you said, "this is most likely to be a commercial question cadet kid, in which passengers in the back won't need a mic, however if it were a private operation it would be beneficial to have that mic there" straight up, then there wouldn't have been a debate. However you came right out of the gates with an insult, and have carried that attitude in every post, which is not only rude and condescending, but it shows how little you think of others that aren't at your level of experience.

By all means help the young fellas as you put it, but think about the way you are going to talk to them first.....