PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Air Japan (AJX) B767
View Single Post
Old 10th Mar 2012, 01:01
esprit

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Hey guys...looks like nothing has changed much since I last posted here 2 years ago. Which is precisely why I stopped coming to this site. The same koolaid drinkers and know-it-alls. I never could understand the "My airline is better than your airline" mentalitythat you see here and on Flightinfo. I thought as pilots we were all in the same boat and should try to help one another. Not make comments like the previous poster(poindexter). You just come across as an a-hole andput a blackeye one the rest of the group who are mostly good guys.

The only reason I am posting at all is because I had a few friends over from AJX and they informed me of all the hoopla. Yes esprit6969 is currently working for AJX..for the time being. Our similar sign in names are an inside joke. If you buy me a beer maybe I'll fill you in. Some of your compadres know who it is or you can use deductive reasoningto figure it out...not too difficult.

To answer your question..I was told the failure rate historically is 20%. However as of lately it seems higher. And it has less to do with ability than likability.

Ps..ajx4life or Juan..that was pretty funny..but why go through all the trouble of making a whole new account?