PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Spy Plane : Put it in Chinese Museum
View Single Post
Old 23rd Apr 2001, 18:23
MachOverspeed

Man, what a load of anti-American gibberish.

You know, there is a growing sentiment here in the U.S. to just pull out of world affairs and let all the other countries fight it out amongst themselves.

No more foreign aid.

No more mutual defense treaties.

No more juggling between antagonists so as to keep the peace.

No more being blamed for all the world's problems, most of which got their start before we were even a nation.

You guys all hate America, or are you just jealous? I wonder how long Western Europe would have lasted after World War II had it not been for the evil, vile and wretched U.S. and it's nuclear umbrella protecting all you morons from the Soviet Union? You couldn't swat flies off your ass. Your infrastructure was in ruins. Your economic system was in shambles. Your agricultural output was insufficient, I could go on and on, but what's the point, you America haters won't get it anyway.

All I've got to say is thank God for the Marshal Plan and the U.S. taxpayer, otherwise you idiots would still be living in a pile of rubble and hitting each other over the head with sticks. Sure enough, just like my old grandfather used to say, when you give you time, effort and money away, the recipient will just resent you and blame you for all his/her problems. TRUE STATEMENT!

For most of my adult life I have supported U.S. engagement in world affairs, as a stabilizing influence if nothing else. Now, after reading first hand all the anti-American diatribe here on "The Prune" I can honestly say that I agree with you all that America should just butt-out and leave you all to your own devices. My tax bill would be cut in half.

One other thing. I have never been anti-anywhere. I have always thought that other peoples and countries were different and good and viable and worthwhile. I've always wanted to go overseas and see where my ancestors came from.

Now I know why they left. You guys are just a bunch of arguementative incoherent assholes who can't get along with anybody, and I think we should just nuke you back to the stone age and be done with the lot of you!

Kilo Mike Alpha, and have a good day.