PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Spanish ATCOs earning £800,000 two years ago! Anything changed?
Old 9th Mar 2012, 10:44
SINGAPURCANAC

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I have to....

I do understand Spanish atcos position. " ..to loose what you had...." I have passed it many times ,sometimes personally ,sometimes I have witnessed it...
I work with colleagues who lost T&C, overnight, literary. From 3 to 4 000 DM to just a few, war, refugee status and rest came as "additional benfits"
So "Spanish ATC Case" is nothing,believe or not.

Nevermind, I have worked so far, for three different ANS providers. Different systems, different countries, different money....
But None of these has ever received so many negative comments on public forums, social networks and so on. I do feel that if they recieve by any means of communications 1 % of comments given on AENA service, there will be managers hangin' on local square,as an example to others

From my point of view, something is very wrong. you may blame whoever you want, but something is wrong.
We have special threads at least at two different places only on this forum, plus negative public view plus very negative consumer rate( the most important thing) .
There is no ANSPs,at least in Europe with such rating. Google it, if you do not believe.

Stick to your job, do it professionally and you may expect improvements.
Blaming management and ministry for situations is ridiculous.
It won't change bad service,if it exists as such at all. And it is obvious that some bad practices exists.

Take wider picture, without efficient air service, you are at even bigger problem.