PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Clark Institute of Aviation
View Single Post
Old 9th Mar 2012, 03:53
Bagoongathipon

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
thats 120 to 140 of us in different airlines! Ive lost count

Been a long time since i visited this thread. What I've learned the past 5years are..

1. Nothing's perfect
2. Someone has to make money
3. its seems a short cut.. but there's a lot of hardwork we did.
4. If you keep on complaining, nothings gonna happen to you.
5. People and companies promise you something then they will screw up, but if you want it badly, Dont let your fate be in the hands of other people. Go fix it yourself.
6. Flying is the best thing that happend to me. I hated how much time and money that was lost.. but, in the end.. It just made success so much sweeter!
7. People will rant, people will tell you to be cautious. people will pull you down. But never be afraid to make a mistake. Be afraid if you're not doing anything because of what the people around told you so.
8. Its your ability to correct your mistakes and the mistakes others has caused you that what is most important.

and lastly,
9. Once you got a license with an A320 rating in it, you're surely be hired.

While others has spent 5years bringing this company down, we've spent the first 3years trying to break it through and enjoying the past 2years reaping its benefits!

I remember, alot of people said that they will never fly with MPL pilots. Alot has changed, some till dont, some like it better flying with MPL. We will never please everyone. But one thing for sure, we got 600hours-2500hours on our belt.. plus its corresponding salary.

Enjoy and safe flight guys.