PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Emirates - Wannabes & Recruitment X
View Single Post
Old 8th Mar 2012, 11:04
FlyingCupcakeGirl

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Céline, Cam on nhieu lam chi
Yes, you're absolutely right: there will be another AD in Hanoi late April, and Sovilaco will be working alongside EK once again.
Aww how great - I thought their website was only displayed in Viet, hopefully for me cuz i suck at reading and writing Viet

As for the reach test, I don't know if they will let shorties go through if we can only reach the mark with the middle finger or do they expect us to easily touch it with the hand palm
Have you seen lot of people being sent home cuz they failed at the reach test? All the candidates are like staring at you during that test ...? That would be so embarrassing! The reach-test is honnestly what would scare me the most.
Can I ask you how tall you are?
And yeah, better not to trick the recruiters with somehow wearing plastic inner soles LOL !

So you've been flying previously with another airline, is it?

Don't worry about the medicals, I'm sure you'll be okay chi!

Good Luck Aussie EKBoi ! Let us know how you'll go

Flyguy87, I think applications for CC positions are mainly processed online. You'll be offered to attend an AD if your online CV is selected or can attend any OD when they come near your place. All the scheduled open days are listed on their website!