PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Throw me out or keep me in?
View Single Post
Old 5th Dec 2002, 08:50
Kaptin M
Moderate, Modest & Mild.

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Exclamation

Fer kerissake let's not turn THIS into another '89 thread - BUT, like my mate Slasher, if it arises I'm "happy" to accomodate!

jarse why TF even mention it. If you were involved then YOU know (from first hand experience) what the deal was.

Slasher - mate you have been around PPRuNe since Danny was wearing diapers in Fraggle Rock. I've been fortunate enough to have read many of your posts, and especially loved that you wrote one new year's eve a couple of years back!

A lot of the newer readers here are probably unaware of the great intellect behind the Slasher persona - look very closely people, this guy sets deliberate traps that most of us fall for!!

Outspoken about a certain event in a certain year - well it sure as hell changed MANY peoples' lives beyond limits not previously comprehended.

But he coped - and here he is. A man who has experienced aviation in many, many guises, and LIFE as a devoted initially, to a political reject and refugee, and now a successful expatriate.

Kick him out - or vote him to stay in, Slasher calls a spade a shovel......no sugar coating, no UN-Australian fairy talk.

(And I'm not his campaign manager). Sorry if My appearance _ucked things up a bit!