PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Emirates - Wannabes & Recruitment X
View Single Post
Old 8th Mar 2012, 05:02
ntt.celine

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

@FlyingCupcakeGirl:
Yeah.. We was going through the Sovilaco agency, Cong ty TNHH MTV Xuat khau lao dong, thuong mai va du lich Sovilaco. I heard on this 28 April, there will be another Assessment Day in Ha Noi, not sure the day (just gossip) you can check on their website or you can email Mr. Hai [email protected] for details.

No, you dont need to hold Vietnam citizen to attend the Assessment, as long as the agency approve for you to go through, it’s okie..

At the reach test, MUST 212cm... As long as you can reach 212, that’s fine. I read the previous threads saying you could try stretching Yoga and try to reach at home first. Someone told me the trick you put the clear plastic something under your feet before you put on your skin stocking. I don’t know, but in my AD, the recruiter asked us to take out the shoes and looked at our feet, and of course she make sure we can reach 212cm as well.

The group discussion is something about emergency landing on remote area, which you take and which you wont (there is a list 10 things for you to choose). But my advice is dont worry about it, as long as you could work well as a team, agree with others, not interrupt while someone is talking, smile... and you will be fine. I think when we work as a group, somehow idea will come, the recruiter pay attention your behavior, how you carry yourself. The more important is Final Interview, one to one. Ah, that’s time you should worry. Cause my AD had 11 ppl made to the FI but only 5 ppl can pass

Khong co chi Chuc ban may man

@hmmwondering
My Final Interview can consider a time I tell her about my working life story. At the moment I sat down, after finish paper work, she throw into me a bunch of questions. Start from what is the most difficult when you first moving to Brunei (I used to live in Brunei), and she developed questions from there, but mainly focus on your working experiences with passengers, with colleagues.. Like Have you ever be upset with your passenger? Do you often show your anger in front of passenger? How you control you anger? Are you in situation passengers put their anger on you with no reason, how you handle that? Something like that... And my advise is Be yourself. Honestly, I did enjoy myself in that interview, even I answered the question like this “No, I never loose my control in front of the passenger. In those cases, I go to the Galley and .... mm... sorry, poor my colleagues! I shout there like “what the hell, that passenger just drive me crazy!” ... haha still brushing whenever I remember that, it’s quite fun! but I shouldn't show too much my emotion in the interview. Thanks God, he loves me, I get through :P

But still waiting my Final Approval after my Medical Check Up are sent. Still keep your fingers crossed to me please

Last edited by ntt.celine; 8th Mar 2012 at 05:08. Reason: spelling mistake