PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Vb Per
Thread: Vb Per
View Single Post
Old 5th Dec 2002, 07:56
peravspy

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Unhappy AERO(S)CARE

Hi All,

Just in response to T3's comments and as to whether it was DG ACCEPTANCE or AWARENESS, I did make a mistake and it should have read AWARENESS - Apologies to the people who got uptight about technicalities.... However one should be reminded that certain articles do need a QUALIFIED ACCEPTANCE staff member to check them prior to being sent. I have heard that there is only one Check-in supervisor trained for this task, meaning certain articles must slip thru the net from time to time.

As far as missing out on a position in PER, I have no desire at all to work for VB or AERO(S)CARE and am quite happy employed with a real airline - and have been for sometime. And NO its not the RAT!!

I do agree with the response to the other post - we all have to start somewhere - however I do think that people with some Industry experience should be placed in a position of Management. But as previously stated, if you lead by example even the GM has no Industry experience, unless Chemistry is a major part of Aviation these days :-)

With regards to HGW comment - I have always been asked those DG Q's - I guess you must have struck one of the few staff that are trained, remembering the fact I never said that none of the staff were trained in AWARENESS.

My post is simply trying to point out the many problems the VB OP in PER is currently having - being handled by AERO(S)CARE. I believe the travelling public and VB staff, should any of them read this, be made aware that their safety could be being put at risk.

Cheers All....