PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - female pilots should not be allowed in the cockpit
Old 6th Mar 2012, 23:21
morno

Received 319 Likes on 119 Posts
I often think it is a bad idea to have a mixed sex cockpit on a long haul flight as there is a danger of sexual actions being carried out and the plane could stall whilst in auto pilot!

this may seem silly to some, but human beings can become very open minded when stuck in a cockpit for 8 hours with an attractive male/female next to them.

I say its a matter of time before an accident could occur due to this.
My god, there are seriously still people like you in society? I think you need to do some growing up mate.

I have had the pleasure of working with and even being instructed by female pilots. They are in no way any worse than their male colleagues. I've seen some bad eggs, but then I think I've probably also seen more male bad eggs. Again, the % would be about the same.

There IS a place for female pilots in our industry and I've always thought that there should be more than there is.

Would you tell people like Nancy Bird Walton and Amelia Earhart that they shouldn't have gone anywhere near a cockpit?

morno

P.S. I think your instructor need's a reality check and to grow up himself.