PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - FTE Jerez (Merged 2010 onwards)
View Single Post
Old 6th Mar 2012, 11:11
veetwo

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I in the sky..

I think the majority of people will think it is slightly strange, that's all I'm pointing out. It looks like someone saw the thread and panicked. But then I've always been a cynic, I could be wrong.

FTE in 2012 strikes me as a place which is fantastic for sponsored students who have already passed an airline selection. I'd heartily recommend it for people in this camp as it's a great place to study. It is popular with the airlines too. BA, Qatar, EK, MEA and Aer Lingus are all sending their cadets there.

However as I said before, that is completely irrelevant if you join FTE as an untagged, self-sponsored student. What would be useful is if someone in the know posted the actual stats on the number of self-sponsored students who have found employment in the last year, together with the total number who trained. This used to be the kind of information that FTO's would scream from the rooftops to attract new business. The fact FTE isn't sharing that information anymore strikes me as ominous.