PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - FlyBe - 6
Thread: FlyBe - 6
View Single Post
Old 4th Mar 2012, 18:42
OltonPete

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Brussels

BAladdy

Cheers for that, a recent GDS update then, as I targeted HAJ & HAM as possible flybe Q400 flights from Brussels and I only checked on Friday and they were both showing as SN RJ100/85's.

The schedule more or less works for two flybe Q400's one over-nighting in BHX and one in HAJ. The only pattern that doesn't fit is when the HAJ aircraft arrives in BRU at 08.00. If SN2173 was brought forward one hour it would then fit the schedule with aircraft operating HAJ-BRU-MAN-BRU-HAM-BRU-HAJ-BRU-HAJ.

I am not sure of the point of SN2173 as the first arrival of the day at Manchester, as it is the same time as the flybe flight. The BHX flight is about an hour earlier which caters better for the Belgium based business pax unless there is a slot restriction on BRU-MAN although I am also not sure how the SN banks (waves) work at Brussels.

It seems another smart piece of business done again by flybe, just wish they would have showed a bit more ambition at BHX re routes although perhaps caution might have been the best approach post 2008. Having said all that this makes ten aircraft overnighting at BHX this summer and this is not counting the DUS aircraft which is crewed from BHX.

Pete

Last edited by OltonPete; 4th Mar 2012 at 18:46. Reason: order of words