PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Emirates going with DEC
View Single Post
Old 4th Mar 2012, 08:09
takingover

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
White none please, pray tell, why do you say that?

And Cancel2LateLunches, "slagging off" the captains you fly with is also very bad form, is it not? Particularly when someone makes claims of "babysitting" & then provides no facts to back up the claim. I wasn't slagging off EK F/O's at all. I was just pointing out some of what I had witnessed over the years, in order to back up my statement that I had had to "babysit" more F/O's than have ever had to "babysit" me. I didn't want people to think I make sweeping, emotive claims with nothing to back them up.

Some people seem to have been either blinded by emotive, self righteous rage, or show a very poor grasp of English comprehension. I know that English isn't the first language of a lot of pilots at EK, but you have to demonstrate a certain level of english proficiency in order to get the job, don't you? The things my post supposedly indicates that I have done! I've re-read it a couple of times & maybe I'm a little slow, but I just can't join the dots. And just how they know exactly what I think or believe, leaves me wondering if they are actually witches huddled around a cauldron, throwing in frog's legs, cat's whiskers & my post, so they can gain access to my innermost thoughts. Perhaps HR could use them to vet applicants to save a little time.