PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - LOA Cut Again
Thread: LOA Cut Again
View Single Post
Old 4th Mar 2012, 08:06
FJ2ME

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Don't worry we're not all jealous c@cks who wouldn't get a loan/exchange tour if they applied for it.. You make a good point, if you read what LOA is supposed to compensate you for then it's hard to see how those circumstances have changed so radically just because it's a new financial year and the gov't's broke...and that's right d!@kneads it's compensation, so effectively the money is already spent by the individual, effectively meaning that a cut means the individual is actually losing money to do the job he's been told to do. Not many industry parallels there. For all you unimaginative pr!c£s that have been so rude to the original poster, that's kind of like the RAF telling you to fly your aircraft somewhere but you'll have to use your own card to pay for the fuel...

Wait til you come home and see what they're doing to our pensions...that of course assumes you can actually log on to a computer to check JPA and you haven't starved to death on the appalling food the RAF has contracted in...

My advice to you is find a position locally and use your 3rd year to soak up the flying pay loss. Don't come back-this place is s@rewed...