PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - LOA Cut Again
Thread: LOA Cut Again
View Single Post
Old 4th Mar 2012, 06:56
mosquito077

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Scuttled,

Ignore the vitrolic rubbish, you made a very fair point. The nasty side of me would hope that a certain posters pension was reduced on 8 July and then we could watch him squeal, and we could answer the posts with comments like, should have down the maths (muppet), and reference his moving goals posts stuff (your warning indeed). But that would take me down to that level of bitter and twisted mentaility.

Ignore the rubbish - your warning is well made. This is why in part at least, Manning really struggle to get officers to volunteer for overseas tours. As for the stuff about just RTB'd after another det and what trade are you - hit the delete key, what a load of crap by another bitter and warped mind. What has that got to do with your warning? Nothing.

I think your point is examine the total picture for you and your family and (regretably) don't take that LOA as guaranteed when doing the financial assessment - underpinned by you are now really worse off than had you remained in UK etc. I hope things pick up for you. Good luck.

Mos