PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - SpiceJet Recruitment 2012 [Non Type Rated]
Old 4th Mar 2012, 04:51
estranged soul

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Oh boy, I must salute you if you were born with a Plan B or Plan C in mind, just in case Plan A failed.

I don't think you, me and thousands of others were showered upon with advise regarding the hefty fee for an airline exam. Or were you? Lets put the homework garbage aside. That's an easy statement for you to make (assuming you are employed). It's funny when people like you go completely chaotic when they see another bunch of guys trying to go against such a corrupt system. You would make a good politician.

We're all motivated to work anywhere in the world, my friend. You don't expect every one of us to travel around the world and look for jobs do you? You can hide your identity, the company you work for and 'how' you got the job. I know there are many of you who think you 'earned' your job, but that's not how it works, right? I'd like to know, why are you worried about our fight against this issue? Leave the headache to us. We'll do the soul searching buddy. Infact, keep yourself busy at work.
smurf84,

Sorry for being harsh kid, but with such an attitude, you're guaranteed to fail. Not just in aviation, but in life as well.

So,.. doing homework and prior preparation and planning out your career and being prepared for the worst case scenario and having a back up plan = garbage ?
Beautiful !

Your language and attitude pretty much explains why you find yourself in your present situation.

I've seen plenty of reckless kids with lousy attitudes in my career so far and have seen all of them end up in a rut.

Grow up! learn to face the realities in life, which are not all rosy.
Channelize your energy into doing something productive rather than wasting it in pointless and futile exercises.

Remember, you earn respect in society, not by how much you earn, but by your deeds and your character.