PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - LOA Cut Again
Thread: LOA Cut Again
View Single Post
Old 3rd Mar 2012, 23:38
orca

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Sorry - immediate re-attack. I don't have to imagine being posted to Valley. I can remember it perfectly well thank you. Although I think technically I was appointed.

I'm pretty sure though that my car made it there without having to be sold and my wife still managed to commute to London for her job. These things were tough but we managed to over come them. I'm not sure we'd have managed either from, say, Canada.

I have no way of proving it to you but I can tell you that I currrently get about £18 a day LSA - which (I think) means I have been away from home 'once or twice'.

We must find some way of proving what we are without revealing who we are such that self appointed deities of the internet can at least have a vague idea over whom they are casting aspersions.

I simply don't understand the resentment. You shouldn't be out of pocket because you got a job others wanted. I can't remember feeling any bitterness to those on LOSLOA, LSA, SSSA or even the dole when I last got back from ops...why would I?