PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Jet Airways B777 recruitment?
View Single Post
Old 3rd Mar 2012, 22:50
drive73

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Why would only some pilots get paid later than the 15th? That makes no sense at all? Your just making stuff up fullforward. My son is flying the atr for jet because he makes what senior captains make at legacy carriers in the states, and i flew at jet for 3 years and encouraged him to try it. Pretty simple economics.
I think he did call you fat OBP, just exposed his true charactor. The CIA act is old and obviously his "source", is wrong. I doubt your source would get fired for exposing jet is paying the pilots on the 15th again for the third month, my son and three 73 buddies that still work in bombay got emails stating they were to be paid on 15th 3 days ago. It's no secret jet is paying pilots and upper managment late for a few months this is hardly news or secret.
Full you are defenatly full of it and your anger and obvious rants that the expats at jet are bottom feeders of the industries along with personal attacks on my family show your true character.
OBP, it is a different beast now, I remember getting paid before the first some months. Growing pains I guess, they seem to always pay though, which hopefully continues for the gents still flying.