PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Qantas Domestic - Wannabes & Recruitment II
Old 3rd Mar 2012, 22:04
Caitlin1

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Question Mam recruitment drive Bne

I had my panel interview in Brisbane on 9th February and got the email Re- reference checking 1 week later. Mam finally rang me to confirm my references and then rang my two referees on 2nd March. Referees said all went well - long phone conversations with staff from recruiting though - quite thorough. They asked the kind of q's you'd expect; Does she work well in a team, can she anticipate situations of conflict and how does she deal with them, how does she cope with people from various cultures, ages etc, tell us about her job description, why did she leave... nothing unexpected or unusual, just very thorough. Am now waiting with you Kaaate for a medical/security check email. This whole process is making me OCD - I'm constantly running now to the phone, and checking emails... I'm holding out on the hope thought that Mam wouldn't waste all that time on referee checks and then say thanks but no thanks unless the calls to referees didn't go well. I exchanged phone numbers with two other women from my interview day and we are now all at the same stage of recruitment. Waiting, waiting.. Can anyone advise on what immunisations they want proof of. From what I can gather from other threads - MMR, Hep. strains, Aids, an OPG, anything else?