PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Virgin Australia - Wannabes & Recruitment II
Old 3rd Mar 2012, 09:03
Sydneysider88

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Training on the back burner for who? Long haul?

Argh. So frustrating. Why speed up recruitment when they ALREADY HAVE MANY in a talent pool. Why bother seriously??
Told GS was to be march for our LH group. Found out from a few friends/inside sources saying its pushed back.
Surely a GS is going to happen soon if they're doing all this and processing our applications quickly in the last couple weeks. I've heard from many people in VA that LH training is going ahead. Unless something changed since yesterday.

I know that things always change and they cancel. But why bother recruiting and recruiting for an endless talent pool and lie to us. We were told they need LH and this was not for a talent pool. Don't like being lied to by 4 recruiters. but guess they wouldn't know either.
I honestly don't know why they tell us training is going ahead very soon and some say it's not some say it is. Looks like a case of he said she said and on the end nothing.
Domestic is all moving quick! And going ahead.

Who knows. Will find out eventually. And If im still waiting in a years time.

People from a talent pool for LH from last year are having refs andmedicals done now. So surely something is in the works? I've heard from many there is.

WqAnd now recruiting in march AGAIN for Arabic speakers when they did that last June/july.

So frustrating. Clarity would Be nice virgin

Last edited by Sydneysider88; 3rd Mar 2012 at 09:28.