PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - JetStar NZ
Thread: JetStar NZ
View Single Post
Old 3rd Mar 2012, 08:01
Roaring Forties

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Blind Bat - Artificial Horiz

Toppled Horizon - ie. Artificial

If you want to go offshore and live in some sh*thole to achieve these figures then so be it

I DO NOT live in a sh*thole but I do achieve 'these figures'.

You should watch a few TV programs titled 'Wanted Down Under'. The comparison they make with normal families ie. not involved in aviation, give a stark reality to living 'downunder' both in Godzone and its big brother. Both countries when compared with living in the northern hemisphere are often not in the league many believe. The southern countries often come second by a long haul flight. I currently work in Europe and will work here before back 'home' for one reason - there are no moaning bleeting sniping cretens like you to destroy the wonderful atmosphere that exists here in the multi cultural multi lingual societies. The air here is fresher than my name because we do not have your bad breath expelled 20 times per minute. It is people like you who have destroyed the Oz- NZ aviation environment. You have pushed the accountants and mgt into a corner so like any rats, they have turned and fight back eventually biting you and creating the venomous atmosphere that is common between Oz/NZ airline mgt and the workforce. I note QF unions are often 'negotiating' in court. I have yet to read of a European or ME Airline 'negotiating' pay and conditions in court. However, one should not be surprised this is common in Oz - you do have a bevy of venomous snakes native to your back yard. Ciao