PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Air Australia!
Thread: Air Australia!
View Single Post
Old 2nd Mar 2012, 23:15
Hoofharted

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
As an adjunct to Jaba's post, when asked at the first creditors meeting about a possible or perceived conflict of interest, the administrators were very very quick in declaring that they were "acting as advisers to the ANZ" and not to AA. Says a lot really doesn't it

Be that as it may, businesses start and fail with monotonous regularity and when they do fail there is always collateral damage. While we may find someone or something to blame an emotionally "soothing balm", dwelling on this will not help those affected move on. In time (providing the ANZ adviser has his cash) the reasons for the failure will come to light.

All of us at AA if we are honest with ourselves, new deep down that this was a rocky road we traveled, but loved the journey none the less. To be honest, if another "start up" was to be attempted again some time in the future I would have another crack at it. I'm just so utterly fed up with the monopolies (Coles-Woolies, Big Four Banks, Qantas-Virgin, Telstra etc etc) running our lives and the choices we have.

Some go to the fair and choose the roundabout, I choose the roller-coaster every time.