PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - SpiceJet Recruitment 2012 [Non Type Rated]
Old 2nd Mar 2012, 14:13
attitudeFlying

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Seriously! Why are you guys so intolerant of our views? Disagree with us surely but at least show some respect. The way some of you are posting here is really a disgrace to bring called a 'professional'.

INDIAN BIRD 9W
"Don't bother about the comments of people like 'JOHNY BOY' And 'ATTITUDE FLYING', one can easily make out from their comments, they are truly pure Indians, we can easily get such low and pessimistic mentality of people in our country"

I didn't sit on my comfy chair all these years, rather worked hard for what I am doing today. I am a work in progress to fly some of the 'aircrafts' that i always dreamed of. This is NOT pessimism.

" because of such people, people who actually wanna do some thing, can 't do, my advice for both of you, if u don't have courage to be a part of some thing good, atleast stay shut , if can't help in some thing, at least don't criticize or discourage the one's who are actually able to do some thing(unlike you), or want to do something, u better keep your away from it......."

Huh? Are you sure what you just wrote? You're on a public forum. Not everyone will agree with you.

"These are the citizens of our country who will sit on a revolving chair basking sun, reading newspaper, and saying corruption has ruined INDIA (India kaa kuch nai hoo saktaa), some one should do some thing, and then will turn over the page, see some revolutionary's pic standing for some cause and will make a laugh on him, don't worry bro, unless and untill people like you both are their in our country, corrupt politicians and corrupt organisations and corrupt airlines will keep on enjoying their liberty to do any thing they want......"

Good thoughts. But tell me what have you done so far that makes you feel you deserve the right seat in an airliner? Maybe some of those who are flying the jets aren't deserving too, but does that mean you too will follow them?

The only concern i have with this is that 'most' (not all) are just lazy people. (Yes lazy because they are not doing anything worth to make themselves more attractive to a prospective employer). They will, again I say, Happily give any amount these airlines ask for the exam or anything. I know people who have paid 25 lakhs for the Lion Air!!
You talk about corrupt system. I wonder how many of you have not paid for your flight training with black money?

Too much righteousness