PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - SpiceJet Recruitment 2012 [Non Type Rated]
Old 2nd Mar 2012, 13:15
Johny Boy

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
estranged soul

Excellent write up with very accurate words and details.
But you know your words will fall on deaf ears of some frustrated lot here....
They cannot look beyond a certain words and objects....all they want is tailored job's put on their menu with preferences based on their beliefs.

Smurf

Nothing personal but the way some of you are acting is not the way of correcting things..best way of doing it is by being polite and gather enough inside news with proper documents in hands.

I really paid my way in this career with hard work of almost twice the years that you or random guys took for training or cribbing.Good guess

Again nothing personal but improve your reading skills as what you perceive is not what it's in real.
Amen from my side !

INDIAN BIRD 9W

You are going over bound with your words and i would say again you can't stop others making views on public forum but you can have difference in them.But being polite can dignify your views and make no harm.

I do have sympathy for you as your chosen words can efficiently describe what mentality you lead your normal life.
Don't talk about courage, you lot got no balls when this whole scam game of Spice started way back in March.Had courage to ask them why they are calling only 310 people from 5000 or so...or why they again called similar number of candidates in July or why is only handful of guys being sent letters for exam in first place when many others have personally dropped CV's to HR desk.
None of you raised a finger that time but now you all are going with force as half of you got pissed by price tag of exams and rest by not clearing exam even though they had a push....while others are sitting scrapping their heads thinking " why am i not being called ".

If you started mass boycott's of spicejet exams earlier then they would have decreased or abolished the fee's for some attempts just like CAE did.You still don't get simple words don't you ?

You are putting Garima Passi's name who had questionable training and forged documents with this cause of yours ? Surely you think having X name coupled with Y will make it easier for what you are trying to achieve....goodness gracious !

I asked Auromika did he felt same when he gave his JET's recruitment stages with this SPICEJET recruitment process and answer would have been NO due to JET's structured process of recruitment's not like Spice where random ones get preferences....Its not standing against JET but relating it with Spicejet's process.Read before posting on some ones post's.
Auromika is HE not SHE.
You are not alone who cleared JET's GD .....there are many.

Create a thread for this, put down your views and take others too.Then make a road map about how to start projecting everyone's views with collected effort.While making sure you put down your EGO in back pocket and do collective work.

If you guys have stomach to fight then you should also take opinions of others.But hey that's all BS to you and others...

Stop being a HYPOCRITE now and accept you can't digest words of wisdom or advice from those who have more hard earned hours than you & dignity.

Ohh by the way if it's done in proper way , some of Spice/Indigo/AI and charter pilots are willing to support but then again you guys need no ones advice as everything is BS to you.
So best of luck to you

Last edited by Johny Boy; 2nd Mar 2012 at 14:52.